You will receive a course invitation email after your order is complete.
Conner Prairie Learning Experience
$125.00 for 1 year
We do a lot of storytelling at Conner Prairie. Telling stories lets people know who you are and what you are interested in.
Includes 1 year of access to the following courses:
- Conner Prairie Interactive Tour
- Engage your curiosity with Conner Prairie’s interactive virtual tour. Explore the grounds of Conner Prairie virtually with new interactive elements and educational materials. Let your curiosity lead your experience. New content added regularly.
- Exploring Your Curiosity Through Storytelling
- In this experience, the learner will learn the elements of storytelling, come in contact with examples of how stories can be told, and be given the freedom to tell their own story. The experience culminates in producing a video to share their story and reflect on the process. Recommended grades 4th-6th.
- Overlooked Animal Impact
- We all impact and are impacted by the animals around us. Learning about these interactions and relationships helps us understand the importance of maintaining our local ecosystems and creating sustainable forms of agriculture. Along the way, learners will face problems taking care of some of the animals we have at Conner Prairie.
- Storytelling Assets and Animal Assets for Educators
- These are all the individual videos and activities from the courses, Exploring Your Curiosity Through Storytelling and Overlooked Animal Impact, to be used however you need: in a full classroom setting, assigned individually, or to share with parents!
- STEAMon Play Trip Digital Guide
- Fourth Grade Teacher’s Field Trip Toolkit